Go to map


Tree ID: 1769

Yews recorded: Lost

Tree girth: No data

Girth height: not measured

Tree sex: unspecified

Date of visit: No data

Source of earliest mention: 1791: The Topographer


The 1791 Topographer (vol 4) describes the churchyard as follows: ‘On the south side is a strong old building, which was the burial place for the Milles, now used as a school and now open and decaying. Near this is a large old yew tree, much in the same state’. According to Allen Meredith the tree no longer grows here.

Image Currently Unavailable

Yew trees at Pulborough:

Tree ID Location Photo Yews recorded Girth
1769 Pulborough Images Currently Unavailable Lost No data available - view more info